Alive and active campaign

I am big on gratitude. I make a deliberate conscious effort to stay grateful to God.

I thought about people like me who are swarmed with work load, chores, responsibilities etc,  that are living simple but honest lives. Those who seek the greater good, even those who do not yet know how to begin and are trying to find their footing. 
This Campaign is my way of acknowledging God's mercy and grace. It is we saying "Thank you for loving us" despite all our wrong doing and lack of gratitude sometimes.

This is a simple and fun way to express our gratitude, simply put up your photo with the hashtag #ALIVEANDACTIVE 
And take a moment to tell God how grateful you are for the gift of Live and another day to try again.

See mine after the jump :)


Let your Friends know too.
If you would like to follow me on my Instagram page and twitter, here are my handles

Twitter: @koksilala

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overcoming Fear

Road to Self Discovery [Part 2]